2015 Higher Education Web Survey Report

Sean Walsh

Hi,

Earlier this year we launched our 2015 Higher Education Web Survey.

The survey was completed by 269 individuals from 100+ higher education institutions around the globe and the results have now been compiled.

This in-depth survey report is of particular value to marketing and IT professionals working in the higher education sector as it brings to the surface current trends in reporting structures, investment in web transformation and social media priorities among other key findings.

The full report can be downloaded for free http://www.terminalfour.com/survey2015/

A glimpse of the results can be seen here.

Seán Walsh

Head of Marketing

TERMINALFOUR

Tel + 353 1 8509 700

Email: [hidden email]

Web: www.terminalfour.com

Blog: www.terminalfour.com/blog

ie.linkedin.com/in/100seanwalsh

Twitter: @SeanWalshTM

Register for our European User & Learning Conference t44u 2015 today