2016 Higher Education Web Survey - Report Available

2016 Higher Education Web Survey - Report Available

Sean Walsh

Hi,

Big thanks to everyone that took part in our annual higher education web survey.  The participation was amazing with hundreds of submissions from almost 300 unique higher education institutions.

We hope that the findings give you some inspiration, some validation and some insights into the digital marketing & recruitment efforts of senior management, marketing, web and recruitment professionals in higher education worldwide.  We hope you share the report and that it ignites conversations and debates within your teams.

The survey report is available to download https://www.terminalfour.com/survey2016/

Thanks again.

Seán Walsh

Head of Marketing

TERMINALFOUR

Tel + 353 1 8509 700

Email: [hidden email]

Web: www.terminalfour.com

Blog: www.terminalfour.com/blog

ie.linkedin.com/in/100seanwalsh

Twitter: @SeanWalshTM

The results are in!

We've launched the findings of our 3rd Annual Higher Education Web Survey.  Download the 2016 report here.

RE: 2016 Higher Education Web Survey - Report Available

Kreider,Eric W

Sean,

Thanks for the valuable survey results. I have appreciated the opportunity to participate each year and generally share the results widely at my institution.

In the next survey… J

I would love to see expanded reporting, specifically a breakdown by organizational SIZE on the following question:

Which best describes your institution’s approach to website management?

I suspect, but would love to have proof that complexity and size of the site has a lot to do with the status of each respondent.  I know that we would love to have total, centralized, control of messages but it is unreasonable to staff centrally for that in an institution of our size.

It would be interesting to see the size of the institutions that report total centralization.

Thanks again for providing interesting reading!

-Eric

Eric Kreider

Director, Web Services

RE: 2016 Higher Education Web Survey - Report Available

Sean Walsh

Thanks for the feedback Eric.

We actually have a lot of that data regarding website management vis-à-vis size of institution; made the decision to not go into that granular level (trying to avoid a 100 report).   However,  I’m happy delve into those numbers in greater detail and share the findings.