2016 Higher Education Web Survey

Sean Walsh

Hi,

Two years ago we launched our ‘Higher Education Web Survey’ which was designed to give a snapshot into global marketing, recruitment and IT trends occurring within higher education at a given moment in time.  We wanted to see (and share) what the trends, priorities and key marketing metrics were in universities and colleges throughout the world.  The 2015 survey reflected the findings from 165+ institutions worldwide.

Now in its 3rd year, we’ve officially launched the 2016 Higher Education Web Survey.  If you work in a web, recruitment, marketing or senior management position in higher education, please take 2 minutes to complete our Survey – you’ll be entered into a draw to win one of $100 Amazon vouchers for your troubles. We’d also appreciate if you would share the survey - http://bit.ly/28JuVuH

All participants will receive a full copy of the survey report.

For a glimpse of last year’s findings check out our recent blog http://bit.ly/28JOymh

Seán Walsh

Head of Marketing

TERMINALFOUR

Email: [hidden email]

Web: www.terminalfour.com

Blog: www.terminalfour.com/blog

Take 2 minutes to complete our 3rd Annual Higher Education Web Survey