2017 Higher Education Web Survey

Sean Walsh

Hi,

In 2014 we launched our inaugural ‘Higher Education Web Survey’ which was designed to give a snapshot into global marketing, recruitment and IT trends occurring within higher education at a given moment in time.  We wanted to see (and share) what the trends, priorities and key marketing metrics were in universities and colleges throughout the world.  The 2016 survey reflected the findings from almost 300 institutions worldwide.

Now in its 4th year, we’ve officially launched the 2017 Higher Education Web Survey.  If you work in a web, recruitment, marketing or senior management position in higher education, please take a few minutes to complete our Survey – you’ll be entered into a draw to win one of five $100 Amazon vouchers for your troubles. We’d also appreciate if you would share the survey http://bit.ly/2r12zmS

All participants will receive a full copy of the survey report.

Thanks in advance.

Seán Walsh

Head of Marketing

TERMINALFOUR

Tel + 353 1 8509 700

Email: [hidden email]

Web: www.terminalfour.com

Blog: www.terminalfour.com/blog

ie.linkedin.com/in/100seanwalsh

Twitter: @SeanWalshTM

Participate in our 4th Annual Higher Education Digital Marketing & Web Survey here.

------
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.