About the Slack team

Leta Negandhi
Hi Folks -

The Slack team has reached it's limit for domains that I can add. I can, however, add individual emails - so shoot me an email ([hidden email]) to receive an invite! I want to talk to all of you! 😄

Want to check if your domain is currently on the list of signups? Check out this link : https://join.slack.com/uwebd/signup
Thanks all, and have a great day!
Leta Negandhi
Web Developer
UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
http://berkeley.edu
http://news.berkeley.edu
http://blogs.berkeley.edu

RE: About the Slack team

Mary Moore
[hidden email]

Mary Pat Moore

Director of Public Relations & Marketing

Hawkeye Community College

319-296-4255

Re: About the Slack team

david
Hey Leta!

Please add me!!

[hidden email]

Thanks!

David

On 2017-06-29 11:29, Leta Negandhi wrote:

> Hi Folks -
>
> The Slack team has reached it's limit for domains that I can add. I
> can, however, add individual emails - so shoot me an email
> ([hidden email]) to receive an invite! I want to talk to all of
> you! 😄
>
> Want to check if your domain is currently on the list of signups?
> Check out this link : https://join.slack.com/uwebd/signup
>
> Thanks all, and have a great day!
>
> LETA NEGANDHI
>
> Web Developer
> UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
> [hidden email]
> 510-642-1148
>
> http://berkeley.edu
> http://news.berkeley.edu
> http://blogs.berkeley.edu

RE: About the Slack team

Angela Burrell-2

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if people could reply directly to Leta rather than to the whole UWebd group? My email is getting full. J

Thanks!