Accessibility Plan

Steve Patton
Hi,

We are tasked with coming up with a plan for our website to make it compliant.
I was wonder if anyone out there has had to do something similar, and if they
could share their plan.

Here is one I already found. http://itaccessibility.tamu.edu/plan.php

Thanks

Steve Patton

Front End Web Developer
The University of Akron
www.uakron.edu

RE: Accessibility Plan

Bond, Dennis
You might find the example plans at http://webaccess.msu.edu/Policy_and_Guidelines/five-year-plans/index.html useful.

Dennis Bond
Manager of Web Services
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Michigan State University

Re: Accessibility Plan

Andrew Harris-3
We’ve had a dedicated Web Accessibility Lead for a good few years now.
I think it’s the best (only?) way to drive something like this – especially for a really large organisation like ours.

He’s not just attending to the web output, but gets involved in the procurement end, ensuring standards are considered from the start.

Our accessibility page http://www.unimelb.edu.au/accessibility contains some overview information, as well as contact details. I’m sure Andy would be more than happy to share anything you thought might be useful.

Cheers,
Andrew
--
Andrew Harris | CMS Platform Support
External Relations | University Services

Level 2, 32 Lincoln Square North
http://maps.unimelb.edu.au/parkville/building/245
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 2865 | E: [hidden email]

On 1/12/16, 4:34 am, "Steve Patton" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi,

    We are tasked with coming up with a plan for our website to make it compliant.
    I was wonder if anyone out there has had to do something similar, and if they
    could share their plan.

    Here is one I already found. http://itaccessibility.tamu.edu/plan.php

    Thanks

    Steve Patton

    Front End Web Developer
    The University of Akron
    www.uakron.edu

Re: Accessibility Plan

Mosinskis, Peter
You can view our accessibility plans here (we have one for Web, one for Instructional Materials, and one for Procurement):

http://www.csuci.edu/ati/documents.htm

Peter Mosinskis, PMP
Director of IT Strategy
Division of Technology & Communication (T&C)
California State University Channel Islands (CI)
One University Drive
Camarillo CA 93012 USA
http://www.csuci.edu
+1 (805) 437-8587