Benchmark your Higher Education Institution - 2017 Higher Education Web Survey

Benchmark your Higher Education Institution - 2017 Higher Education Web Survey

Sean Walsh

Hi,

We’re keeping submissions open for our 4th Annual Higher Education Web Survey open a little longer.  The response has been great and we’re on track for our biggest participation ever from hundreds of Universities and Colleges worldwide (thanks to all those people that have participated so far).

This year’s survey is proving to be the most surprising since the launch in 2014 with international concerns over travel bans, Brexit and fluctuating budgets being at the forefront of higher education leadership, recruiters and digital marketing teams across the globe.

If you’re interested or impacted by the following then get involved.

-        Web & Marketing team structure and strategy (and budget)

-        Key performance metrics

-        Recruitment challenges and visa implications (for international recruitment)

-        Approaches and perceptions to personalization and accessibility

-        Social media impact and priorities

(All participants get a free copy of the report and a chance to win a $100 Amazon voucher).

Seán Walsh

Head of Marketing

TERMINALFOUR

Tel + 353 1 8509 700

Email: [hidden email]

Web: www.terminalfour.com

Blog: www.terminalfour.com/blog

ie.linkedin.com/in/100seanwalsh

Twitter: @SeanWalshTM

Participate in our 4th Annual Higher Education Digital Marketing & Web Survey here.

------
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.