CMS Functional Requirements

Gregg Banse-2
Hello All,
I'm researching what universities and colleges want/expect for functionality in a CMS. You may be evaluating CMSs now or have hindsight to share. Either way, I'd like to hear from you on what you'd like to have for capabilities in a CMS. Please contact me here or email me with a copy of your requirements. I will share the results of what I learn on my website.

Gregg

Digital strategist and marketer prone to fits of curiosity.
Solver of digital puzzles. Architect of digital solutions.