CSU Road to College Tour

Gerard Greenidge
Hi everyone,

I am not sure how many of you know about the California State University
Road to College Tour but, after a week of visiting high schools in
Southern California I wanted to get some comments about the Road to
College website. We have incorporated a standalone website that is used
when students get on the bus as well as a blog and photos of the event.
Let me know what you think.

http://www.calstate.edu/roadtocollege/

Gerard C. Greenidge
Manager, Web Services/ CSU Webmaster
California State University
Office of the Chancellor
Mobile 562-951-4466
Desk 562-519-2639
[hidden email]

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:

Visit uwebd's FAQ sheet, maintained by Kevin Lowey, at http://www.usask.ca/web_project/uwebd/.