Content Management Survey

Gregg Banse-2
Hello All,
I'd like to know a bit about how your school manages content - who creates, edits, publishes etc. If you'd be willing to complete a short survey I'd appreciate it. I'll post the results on my website and let the list know when I do.

And if you haven't already completed the CMS survey, please do.

Thank you,
Gregg

Digital strategist and marketer prone to fits of curiosity.
Solver of digital puzzles. Architect of digital solutions.