Content Writing

Derek Pasnick
We are currently in the process of overhauling our website and part of this path includes having textual content rewritten. With internal resources already stretched thin and a desire to have the content web-friendly we have decided to outsource this part of our project. We have already identified the content we want rewritten and now need to find some vendors. Does anyone have any experience working with a vendor or individual that helped you with rewriting and/or creating new content for your site? Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Derek
Derek Pasnick Director of Web Services Elgin Community College dpasnick@elgin.edu