Four Winds | Higher Ed User Group

Chris Wammes

Hi,

I think there are several people on this list that use Four Winds for their Digital Signage solution.  I’ve talked with our contacts at Four Winds and created a Google Group to act as High Ed User Group.  The group is open to everyone, and is intended to be a place where we can discuss how we use the product, the good, the bad and the ugly.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/four-winds-edu

If you know of any other Four Winds higher ed users, feel free let them know about the group as well.

Thanks,
Chris

__________________________

Chris Wammes

Application Development Supervisor

Information Technology Services

Bowling Green State University

Phone:  (419) 372-3460

Re: Four Winds | Higher Ed User Group

David P. Dillard

This is just a heads up for any considering a discussion group. I found a
free service that is extremely good and has as its owner Mark Fletcher who
created Onelist that was bought by Yahoo and ruined.  He created Groups.io
in September, 2014 and has been extensively involved in making the service
run better through contiuous interaction with list owners throuh several
owner discussion groups. It has been a very powerful resource for me to
use for my Groups.IO lists, one of which are listed below.

http://groups.io

I discovered no way to get help for groups from either Yahoo or Google,
prayer is about the only option. <g>

.

.

Sincerely,