Front-End Developer position, Roosevelt University (Chicago)

Front-End Developer position, Roosevelt University (Chicago)

Aaron Rester-3
Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have a position for a Front-End Developer open at Roosevelt University. We're located in the heart of downtown Chicago, and have a strong institutional commitment to social justice and access to higher education for all. Nearly half of our students are first-generation students, we have one of the most diverse student populations in the Midwest, and we have a world-class music and theater conservatory.

I’m happy to answer any questions you might have about the job!

https://jobs.roosevelt.edu/postings/3668

best,
Aaron

--
Aaron Rester
Assistant Vice President, Web Development