Getting calls from Kryptos Mobile - legit or no?

Getting calls from Kryptos Mobile - legit or no?

Dozier, Ken
These guys are very persistent. Do any of you have experience with them? Are they legit or a scam?

Thanks.

Ken.

Ken Dozier | Web Services Manager | Barton College
P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893 | www.barton.edu
252-399-6596 | [hidden email]

RE: Getting calls from Kryptos Mobile - legit or no?

Bond, Dennis

I am also getting those emails. I can only assume it’s a scam, because they make reference to projects within my organization that I’m not aware of and vaguely ask if they can “work with us”. I’ve been steering clear fwiw.

Dennis Bond

Manager of Web Services

College of Agriculture and Natural Resources

Michigan State University

These guys are very persistent. Do any of you have experience with them? Are they legit or a scam?

Thanks.

Ken.

Ken Dozier | Web Services Manager | Barton College

P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893 | www.barton.edu

252-399-6596 | [hidden email]

Image removed by sender.Error! Filename not specified.