Google Analytics for Editors - Reports or Access

Google Analytics for Editors - Reports or Access

Smith, Brian J-2

Hi,

We began using Google Analytics last year. We’re decommissioning our WebTrends analytics system.

We want to share GA info with editors around the University. We’re considering whether to give our editors automated monthly emailed reports, or perhaps we should give them access to the system to view all the reports and real-time data.

We’re concerned about the workload of supporting editors – we have over a hundred. Has this GA support issue been a problem for you?

Many thanks and Happy New Year!

Brian Smith
Web Flunky
University at Albany