Happy Holidays!

Kreider,Eric W

Every year I love seeing the April Fools and the Halloween site treatments that all of you send out. We are particularly grateful here for a new President and a better outlook for our year ahead. In that spirit I’m sharing our Holiday card for our Students, Faculty and Alumni and I look forward to seeing all of yours!

(That’s President Wilson on the Tuba)

https://youtu.be/Y1qVD1CI7Ss

Happy Holidays!

-Eric

Eric Kreider

Director, Web Services

The University of Akron

www.uakron.edu

Re: Happy Holidays!

Gregg Banse

Nice! In the tradition of sharing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Cy6feuXxo

www.youtube.com
This year we surprised the AU community with a festive holiday shuttle to taxi students, professors & staff around in style! #AUHolidayShuttle Previous Holiday Videos ...

Gregg Banse

Director of Digital Communication Strategy

University Communications and Marketing

American University

4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016

(202) 895-4978

RE: Happy Holidays!

Dempsey, Paul-2

Nicely done, Eric.

Continuing the mascot theme, here’s ours:

https://www.ursinus.edu/about/happy-holidays/

Happy holidays, all!

-Paul

RE: Happy Holidays!

Mark Mende

https://www.stlawu.edu/media-room/happy-holidays-2016

RE: Happy Holidays!

Kisseberth, Sara

Keeping up with the mascot theme – here is “The Night Before Finals”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-08pKC4sOs

Merry Christmas!

-sara

RE: Happy Holidays!

Leslie DuPree

Great seeing all these!

We went with traditional but hopefully fun:

https://youtu.be/PYERYZSo1HU

Leslie DuPree

Director of Web Services and New Media

Augustana College, Rock Island, Ill.

augustana.edu

(309) 794-7626

RE: Happy Holidays!

Lindsey Wilkerson

All wonderful Christmas greetings! Love ‘em!

ULM went traditional, too…

https://vimeo.com/194892442

Lindsey S. Wilkerson  |  Technology and Communications Liaison  |  Office of the Executive Vice President
The University of Louisiana Monroe  |  700 University Avenue  |  Sandel Hall Suite 300, Room 306  |  Monroe, LA 71209

www.ulm.edu  | 318.342.1530  |  318.342.1076 (fax)

RE: Happy Holidays!

Paul Fairbanks

Happy Holidays!

Interesting to see where we all end up given the constraints.

We are one of several gingerbread themed videos this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGP4HQmxJCU

UNC Chapel Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvIuwA3i7p4

Know College

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvOulDYNxoI&feature=youtu.be

More videos than you can ever hope for:

http://collegewebeditor.com/blog/index.php/archives/2016/12/14/top-highered-holiday-cards-2016-edition/

Thanks,

Paul Fairbanks

RE: Happy Holidays!

Julia Gray
Here is ours:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/195992500

Every year I love seeing the April Fools and the Halloween site treatments that all of you send out. We are particularly grateful here for a new President and a better outlook for our year ahead. In that spirit I’m sharing our Holiday card for our Students, Faculty and Alumni and I look forward to seeing all of yours!

(That’s President Wilson on the Tuba)

https://youtu.be/Y1qVD1CI7Ss

Happy Holidays!

-Eric

Eric Kreider

Director, Web Services

The University of Akron

www.uakron.edu

Arranger | Input | Learner | Relator | Connectedness

Julia Gray, Manager of Web Services and RHC Technology Services

Oakton Community College
Ray Hartstein (Skokie) Campus, 7701 N. Lincoln, Skokie, IL 60077
Des Plaines Campus, 1600 E. Golf Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016
O: 847-635-1264 | F: 847-635-1764 attn: J. Gray

Email to or from Oakton Community College employees may be subject to disclosure
under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. This communication is the property
of Oakton Community College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the original communication. Any distribution or copying of this
message without the College’s prior consent is prohibited.

RE: Happy Holidays!

Dozier, Ken
Here is the video we made at Barton College:

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings!

Ken.

Ken Dozier | Web Services Manager | Barton College
P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893 | www.barton.edu
252-399-6596 | [hidden email]

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Julia Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is ours:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/195992500

Every year I love seeing the April Fools and the Halloween site treatments that all of you send out. We are particularly grateful here for a new President and a better outlook for our year ahead. In that spirit I’m sharing our Holiday card for our Students, Faculty and Alumni and I look forward to seeing all of yours!

(That’s President Wilson on the Tuba)

https://youtu.be/Y1qVD1CI7Ss

Happy Holidays!

-Eric

Eric Kreider

Director, Web Services

The University of Akron

[hidden email]

www.uakron.edu

Arranger | Input | Learner | Relator | Connectedness

Julia Gray, Manager of Web Services and RHC Technology Services

Oakton Community College
Ray Hartstein (Skokie) Campus, 7701 N. Lincoln, Skokie, IL 60077
Des Plaines Campus, 1600 E. Golf Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016
O: <a href="tel:(847)%20635-1264" value="+18476351264" target="_blank">847-635-1264 | F: <a href="tel:(847)%20635-1764" value="+18476351764" target="_blank">847-635-1764 attn: J. Gray

Email to or from Oakton Community College employees may be subject to disclosure
under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. This communication is the property
of Oakton Community College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the original communication. Any distribution or copying of this
message without the College’s prior consent is prohibited.

Barton College
P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they were addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.

RE: Happy Holidays!

Sean Walsh

These are great videos.  If you don’t mind I’d love to write a blog post about them.  Always looking for clever examples of content driven campaigns (especially seasonal ones).

[...]

O: <a href="tel:(847)%20635-1264" target="_blank">847-635-1264 | F: <a href="tel:(847)%20635-1764" target="_blank">847-635-1764 attn: J. Gray

Email to or from Oakton Community College employees may be subject to disclosure
under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. This communication is the property
of Oakton Community College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the original communication. Any distribution or copying of this
message without the College’s prior consent is prohibited.

Barton College
P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they were addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.

RE: Happy Holidays!

Tia Linder
A Very Fordham Christmas 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLD-czZ5GdE

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Fordham University!

Many thanks,
Tia

Tia Linder
Assistant Director of Online Communications
Development and University Relations
Fordham University

Joseph A. Martino Hall
45 Columbus Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10023
Office 212-636-6542
[hidden email]

Web: fordham.edu/give
News: news.fordham.edu
Facebook: FordhamUniversity
Twitter: @fordhamnotes
YouTube: FordhamUniversity

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Dozier, Ken <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email] with the subject line unsubscribe uwebd. Leave the message body blank. If you experience problems, contact list owner Eric Kreider at [hidden email]. More information is available at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uakron.edu_webteam_university-2Dweb-2Ddevelopers.dot&d=DgIDaQ&c=aqMfXOEvEJQh2iQMCb7Wy8l0sPnURkcqADc2guUW8IM&r=8sOT3SvzrMWnrkoIUbKD5q2lfQBSqm0CIlivFJQeNp4&m=XuC3tfskgqWLQLysPrMasavywVy0aVjTqcRf-IoL_Rw&s=_cGSaeH1mWfse7anWUPkL9f-lEQvCmfGhuNe42tqN08&e=

RE: Happy Holidays!

Sr Kathleen Mary Burns
From Marywood Univerity,

May you holidays go off without a hitch

Merry, merry,

Sr Kathleen

Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:00 PM

To: [hidden email]

[...]

O: <a href="tel:(847)%20635-1264" value="+18476351264" class="gmail_msg" target="_blank">847-635-1264 | F: <a href="tel:(847)%20635-1764" value="+18476351764" class="gmail_msg" target="_blank">847-635-1764 attn: J. Gray

Email to or from Oakton Community College employees may be subject to disclosure

under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. This communication is the property

of Oakton Community College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified.

If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the

sender and delete the original communication. Any distribution or copying of this

message without the College’s prior consent is prohibited.

Barton College
P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they were addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.

RE: Happy Holidays!

Sean Walsh

Hi,

Here’s a short blog post I wrote about Happy Holiday videos in higher education.  Great videos from you all – nice job.

http://bit.ly/2hWvRAk

Sean

RE: Happy Holidays!

C. R. Santillo
Hello,

We just posted our video. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from College of the Holy Cross:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNa5X4kFzXw

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 7:33 AM, Sean Walsh <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Here’s a short blog post I wrote about Happy Holiday videos in higher education.  Great videos from you all – nice job.

http://bit.ly/2hWvRAk

Sean

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 12:17 PM Tia Linder <[hidden email]> wrote:

A Very Fordham Christmas 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLD-czZ5GdE

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Fordham University!

Many thanks,
Tia

Tia Linder
Assistant Director of Online Communications
Development and University Relations
Fordham University

Joseph A. Martino Hall
45 Columbus Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10023
Office <a href="tel:(212)%20636-6542" value="+12126366542" target="_blank">212-636-6542

Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:00 PM

To: [hidden email]

[...]

CHRISTIAN R. SANTILLO
Associate Director for College Web Communications
College Marketing and Communications
[hidden email]
twitter: @csantillo
phone: (508) 793-2419
fax: (508) 793-2385
One College Street
Box PR- Hogan 311C
Worcester, Mass. 01610
www.holycross.edu

facebook twitter youtube instagram wordpress linkedin

RE: Happy Holidays!

Annette Thomson
I'll throw George Washington University's 2016 holiday video in the mix as well, we had a blast putting together a sticky note animation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y8LdDGf8Js&feature=youtu.be

Santillo, Christian R. wrote:
[...]

Office <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28212%29%20636-6542" value="+12126366542" target="_blank">212-636-6542
[hidden email]

Web: fordham.edu/give
News: news.fordham.edu
Facebook: FordhamUniversity
Twitter: @fordhamnotes
YouTube: FordhamUniversity

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Dozier, Ken <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here is the video we made at Barton College:

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings!

Ken.

Ken Dozier | Web Services Manager | Barton College

P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893 | www.barton.edu

<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28252%29%20399-6596" value="+12523996596" target="_blank">252-399-6596 | [hidden email]

Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:00 PM

To: [hidden email]

Every

year I love seeing the April Fools and the Halloween site

treatments that all of you send out. We are particularly

grateful here for a new President and a better outlook for

our year ahead. In that spirit I’m sharing our Holiday card

for our Students, Faculty and Alumni and I look forward to

seeing all of yours!

(That’s

President Wilson on the Tuba)

https://youtu.be/Y1qVD1CI7Ss

Happy

Holidays!

-Eric

Eric Kreider

Director, Web Services

The University of Akron

<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28330%29%20972-5303" target="_blank">(330) 972-5303

[hidden email]

www.uakron.edu

Arranger | Input | Learner | Relator | Connectedness

Julia Gray, Manager of Web Services and RHC Technology Services

Oakton Community College

Ray Hartstein (Skokie) Campus, 7701 N. Lincoln, Skokie, IL 60077

Des Plaines Campus, 1600 E. Golf Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016

O: <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28847%29%20635-1264" target="_blank">847-635-1264 | F: <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28847%29%20635-1764" target="_blank">847-635-1764 attn: J. Gray

--

Annette M. Thomson

Associate Director, Requirements & Support | Marketing & Creative Services

The George Washington University

Desk: 202-994-7629 | Mobile: 703-863-3174 | [hidden email]

RE: Happy Holidays!

Dan Anderson
Adding to the list, here is Elon University’s Holiday video: https://www.elon.edu/e/news/email/holiday-video/2016/2016-holiday-video.html

--

Daniel J. Anderson
Vice President for University Communications

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 12:17 PM Tia Linder <[hidden email]> wrote:

A Very Fordham Christmas 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLD-czZ5GdE

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Fordham University!

Many thanks,
Tia

Tia Linder
Assistant Director of Online Communications
Development and University Relations
Fordham University

Joseph A. Martino Hall
45 Columbus Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10023
Office <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28212%29%20636-6542" value="&#43;12126366542" target="_blank"> 212-636-6542
[hidden email]

Web: fordham.edu/give
News: news.fordham.edu
Facebook: FordhamUniversity
Twitter: @fordhamnotes
YouTube: FordhamUniversity

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Dozier, Ken <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here is the video we made at Barton College:

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings!

Ken.

Ken Dozier | Web Services Manager | Barton College

P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893 | www.barton.edu

<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28252%29%20399-6596" value="&#43;12523996596" target="_blank">252-399-6596 | [hidden email]

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Julia Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here is ours:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/195992500

rom: Kreider,Eric W [[hidden email]]

RE: Happy Holidays!

Tara Laposa
Adding to the list as well: www.rider.edu/happyholidays
Produced by our Creative Director

--

Tara Laposa
Director, Enrollment Digital Strategy

Rider University on social media
www.facebook.com/RiderUniversity
www.twitter.com/RiderUniversity
www.instagram.com/rider_university

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Dan Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Adding to the list, here is Elon University’s Holiday video: https://www.elon.edu/e/news/email/holiday-video/2016/2016-holiday-video.html

--

Daniel J. Anderson
Vice President for University Communications
Elon University

Elon University Logo

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 12:17 PM Tia Linder <[hidden email]> wrote:

A Very Fordham Christmas 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLD-czZ5GdE

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Fordham University!

Many thanks,
Tia

Tia Linder
Assistant Director of Online Communications
Development and University Relations
Fordham University

Joseph A. Martino Hall
45 Columbus Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10023
Office <a href="tel:%28212%29%20636-6542" value="+12126366542" target="_blank"> 212-636-6542

Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:00 PM

To: [hidden email]

[...]

O: <a href="tel:%28847%29%20635-1264" target="_blank">847-635-1264 | F: <a href="tel:%28847%29%20635-1764" target="_blank">847-635-1764 attn: J. Gray

[...]

phone: <a href="tel:(508)%20793-2419" value="+15087932419" target="_blank">(508) 793-2419
fax: <a href="tel:(508)%20793-2385" value="+15087932385" target="_blank">(508) 793-2385
One College Street
Box PR- Hogan 311C
Worcester, Mass. 01610
www.holycross.edu

facebook twitter youtube instagram wordpress linkedin

--

Annette M. Thomson

Associate Director, Requirements & Support | Marketing & Creative Services

The George Washington University

Desk: <a href="tel:(202)%20994-7629" value="+12029947629" target="_blank">202-994-7629 | Mobile: <a href="tel:(703)%20863-3174" value="+17038633174" target="_blank">703-863-3174 | [hidden email]

RE: [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content] Re: [uwebd] RE: Happy Holidays!

Christopher Tetta

Nice job everyone. This video was conceived, shot and edited just this week. I think that it came out quite nicely.

https://vimeo.com/196773926

Chris Tetta

Web Coordinator

One Willard Avenue | Houghton, NY 14744
Phone: 585.567.9564 | www.houghton.edu

email-logo

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 12:17 PM Tia Linder <[hidden email]> wrote:

A Very Fordham Christmas 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLD-czZ5GdE

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Fordham University!

Many thanks,
Tia

Tia Linder
Assistant Director of Online Communications
Development and University Relations
Fordham University

Joseph A. Martino Hall
45 Columbus Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10023
Office <a href="tel:%28212%29%20636-6542" target="_blank">212-636-6542