Higher Education Digital Marketing & Web Survey

Higher Education Digital Marketing & Web Survey

Sean Walsh

Hi,

Thanks to everyone that took the time to participate in TERMINALFOUR’s 4th Annual Higher Education Digital Marketing & Web Survey.  The response rate has been brilliant so far; really appreciate it.  It looks like we’ll surpass the number of participants from last year i.e. almost 300 higher education institutions from around the world.

There’s still time to get involved and be part of the conversation about the worldwide trends, priorities and key marketing metrics in higher education in 2017.

If you work in a web, recruitment, marketing or senior management position in higher education, please take a few minutes to complete our Survey – you’ll be entered into a draw to win one of $100 Amazon vouchers for your troubles. We’d also appreciate if you would share the survey http://bit.ly/2r12zmS

All participants will receive a full copy of the survey report.

P.S. The question about best movie of 2017 (so far) is really revealing lots about higher education; very surprised.

Seán Walsh

Head of Marketing

TERMINALFOUR

Tel + 353 1 8509 700

Email: [hidden email]

Web: www.terminalfour.com

Blog: www.terminalfour.com/blog

ie.linkedin.com/in/100seanwalsh

Twitter: @SeanWalshTM

Participate in our 4th Annual Higher Education Digital Marketing & Web Survey here.

------
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.