How does your digital marketing analytics process stack up against your peers?

How does your digital marketing analytics process stack up against your peers?

Karine Joly
Good afternoon,

It's almost the weekend, so you might have 5 to 10 minutes to see how your analytics process stacks up by taking part in my new research project about the state of higher ed analytics.

If you take the Higher Ed Digital Marketing Analytics Roadmap (HEDMAR) Assessment (http://higheredexperts.com/hedmar), you will receive Monday the 10-page roadmap document I've developed after conducting research on best practices in higher education.

So, please complete this online assessment (about 30 questions, most yes-no questions that should take about 7 minutes give or take):

You will also help me collect more data (only used as part of aggregates) to create a report on higher ed digital analytics I'll share with you when it's done.

Not sure? Read Andrew Careaga's short blog post about my HEDMAR research project. Andy is one of the 70+ professionals who have already completed the assessment and received the roadmap document over the past couple of weeks.

Thanks for your help and have a great weekend!