Imparture training

Judy Kiel-3
Hi - anyone worked with/heard of Imparture Training? They have a UX training that looks interesting, but there's a few red flags on their website. I thought I'd ask you all if you know anything about them.

https://imparture.com

thanks!

*****
Judy Kiel,  Web Producer, Photographer
Continuing Education & Community Engagement, University of Utah
https://continue.utah.edu

RE: Imparture training

Angela Burrell-2
To me, what's most concerning is the lack of any (credible) online reviews of their courses. I checked and was able to find good third-party information for a training company I have used previously, but there doesn't seem to be corresponding info online about Imparture.

Re: Imparture training

David P. Dillard

It looks like a line of business of a company, a training product or
groups of products involving courses.

https://imparture.com/

https://www.google.com/#q=imparture+training+reviews&*

https://www.google.com/#q=%22imparture+training%22+and+site:+blogs&*