Media Server suggestions?

King's Cat (Cassandra King)
Hello
We are looking for suggestions on AFFORDABLE media server solutions.
I'm sure there is a universe of possibilites, but was hoping that i could narrow
down the list by asking the list what services are in place are your
institution.

What media server solution has your university adopted,
how do you use it,
 and how much was the approx cost?
also, are you satisfied with your setup?

We would be looking to store both images and video, and a solution
that is user friendly as well.

Thanks for any information
regards
Cass

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:

Visit uwebd's FAQ sheet, maintained by Kevin Lowey, at http://www.usask.ca/web_project/uwebd/.