Online Academic Calendars/Catalogs

Moller, Claire

Dear uwebd - At UBC, we are undertaking a redesign of our online
Academic Calendar (aka Catalog). To augment our user research, I wanted
to conduct competitive set research to learn what other universities are
doing to optimize the user experience of their online
calendars/catalogs.

If you've recently redesigned your calendar/catalog and/or are proud of
its features, I'd be grateful if you could send me your link!

All the best,
Claire

--------------
Claire Moller, User Experience Architect
Communications Services | Enrolment Services | University of British
Columbia
604.822.6040 | [hidden email]
http://communications.students.ubc.ca |
http://blog.students.ubc.ca/communications

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:

Visit uwebd's FAQ sheet, maintained by Kevin Lowey, at http://www.usask.ca/web_project/uwebd/.