Online Test Scheduling solution

Greene, Susan

Happy New Year!

We are evaluating options for online placement test scheduling. I am wondering if there are any strong recommendations out there, or solutions to avoid.

There a number of cloud-based options to chose from... any strong contenders that are not pricey and are simple for the department to manage? We are not looking for something that IT needs to maintain.

Susan Greene

Web Services

203-332-5228

Housatonic Community College

900 Lafayette Boulevard

Bridgeport, CT 06604

www.housatonic.edu

www.housatonic.edu
HCC is your gateway to higher education in business, manufacturing, arts, health, science, IT and more! Visit our website today to learn more.