OohLaLa app for students

Michael Bazeley
Howdy,

Wondering if anyone has experience deploying this app with their student populations. Looking for costs and uptake among students.

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Bazeley
Director, Communications

RE: OohLaLa app for students

Anderson, Will

Our school has just decided to adopt Oohlala. We haven’t implemented it yet, but I have attached some case studies and example analytics they sent us. I thought ‘monthly active users’ was especially interesting to look at – it’s hard to think of it as a replacement for email when the percentage is that low.

I’m not sure what we are paying, but I heard we talked them down from their initial proposal.

Hope that helps,

Will

Will Anderson

Manager of Electronic Communications, University of Chicago Law School

773.702.4782

http://webcast-law.uchicago.edu/email-signatures/law-school-logo.png

Case studies 1000 students.pdf (2M) Download Attachment
App usage over time-names redacted.docx (159K) Download Attachment

RE: OohLaLa app for students

Kristen Titsworth
We use OohLaLa for our mobile app at the College of Southern Maryland, and it's actually been very surprising as to how quick students have taken to it and how active they are on the app.

Our last efficacy report was in July, where we had a 22% adoption rate for registered users.

I would certainly not say that it replaces e-mail, but it has been a great tool for students to engage with each other.

Kristen

--
Kristen Titsworth
Web Services Director