Open Higher Ed Web Slack Teams

12

Re: Open Higher Ed Web Slack Teams

Neil, Brandon T
I am not aware of a general higher education Slack channel- someone would need to create it and maintain it if it does not exist. I do not have an interest in creating or maintaining that one – the Drupal one is enough for me :)

Brandon Neil
ITS Web Services
The University of Iowa
2800 University Capitol Centre

From: Gerlando Termini <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 8:52 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [uwebd] Open Higher Ed Web Slack Teams

Same here. Can you please add us?

From: Norma Campbell <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 9:08 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

I would be interested in a general channel. We don't use Drupal.

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Michael Carpenter <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please add viu.ca as well!

From: Chris Wammes <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 8:09 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [uwebd] Open Higher Ed Web Slack Teams

Anyone know of list of Open Slack Teams for Higher Ed Web Design/Development?

Chris

__________________________

Chris Wammes

Application Development Supervisor

Information Technology Services

Bowling Green State University

Phone:  (419) 372-3460

Norma S. Campbell
Web Content Coordinator, Fashion Institute of Technology

Re: Open Higher Ed Web Slack Teams

Gary L Clark
We would be interested in a general channel as well. Would you kindly add @shu.edu?

Cheers!

Gary "Lee" Clark, II
Web Development Manager
Seton Hall University

From: "Michael G. Wagner" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 10:36
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Please add @hofstra.edu also. Thank you.

Michael G. Wagner
Senior Web Developer
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
121 Hofstra University, Suite 029
Hempstead, NY 11549
From: Norma Campbell <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 9:08 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

I would be interested in a general channel. We don't use Drupal.

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Michael Carpenter <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please add viu.ca as well!

Thanks, I’ll try and keep track of any posted in this thread in a google doc and share.

Chris

RE: Open Higher Ed Web Slack Teams

Abrams, PJ

Brandon, I know this is an old thread, but I was hoping you could utsystem.edu to eduedu.slack.com.

PJ

From: Gerlando Termini <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 8:52 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Same here. Can you please add us?

From: Norma Campbell <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 9:08 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

I would be interested in a general channel. We don't use Drupal.

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Michael Carpenter <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please add viu.ca as well!

Thanks, I’ll try and keep track of any posted in this thread in a google doc and share.

Chris

RE: Open Higher Ed Web Slack Teams

Leslie DuPree

If this channel is still active, we’d love to join: augustana.edu

Tnx,

Leslie

Leslie DuPree

Director of Web Services and New Media