RE: Presentation Framework for Magazines / Newsletters

RE: Presentation Framework for Magazines / Newsletters

Allgire, Jason
While looking at issuu.com style options, I came across a company that is offering a similar service -- http://bluetoad.com/

There are certainly differences between the 2 options, but one advantage I see for BlueToad is that they set up a clickable/linked Table of Contents in the publications.  How important is that to people?  I haven't approached people yet to show off issuu.com, but I think folks will see the linking as a big thing.

Here's an example that I found in the BlueToad system:
http://www.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=5437

-Jason

Jason E. Allgire
Assistant Director of Web Services