Re: Online Project Management Software.

Steve Moitozo
We use TrackStudio <http://www.trackstudio.com> because it didn't impose a
project management methodology and allowed us to implement our methodology.

-S2
--
Steve Moitozo II
Software Architect and Manager of Internet Software Services

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like
work." --Thomas Edison

Are you an Outlook user having problems replying to my messages? Read this:
<http://www.geekwisdom.com/dyn/outlookusers>

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:

Visit uwebd's FAQ sheet, maintained by Kevin Lowey, at http://www.usask.ca/web_project/uwebd/.

smoitozo.vcf (462 bytes) Download Attachment