Re: Unigo -- another college search tool

Re: Unigo -- another college search tool

Bill Denneen
For the record, I got a nice note from the founder/CEO, and they've
already fixed some of the problems from yesterday. For one thing, I can
now get to the site from my work IP address without switching to a
non-administration IP range. Search also seems to be working. I'm sure
they had a late night!

--
Bill Denneen
Director, Web Communications

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:

Visit uwebd's FAQ sheet, maintained by Kevin Lowey, at http://www.usask.ca/web_project/uwebd/.