Staffing Surveys

Mark Mende
Hello Everyone,

I am in the midst of preparing a request to add a position in our
department - a content manager - and I am being asked to provide
comparative data relative to the number of staff positions dedicated to
web management at other institutions. I believe there have been a number
of surveys done through this list and I was wondering if anyone would be
willing to share results from those, or any research they have done
independently.

Thanks.

--

Mark Mende
Director of Web Services

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:

Visit uwebd's FAQ sheet, maintained by Kevin Lowey, at http://www.usask.ca/web_project/uwebd/.

RE: Staffing Surveys

Tran, Minh

http://pubcomm-29.ucdavis.edu/cmssurvey/index.php
The UC Davis CMS Survey is down, is it just me or anybody having problem
accessing the page as well? This is a great resource for CMS.
Minh

Minh Tran
Webmaster
Office of Communication Services
ENMU Station 6, 1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Phone: 575.562.2032

I am in the midst of preparing a request to add a position in our
department - a content manager - and I am being asked to provide
comparative data relative to the number of staff positions dedicated to
web management at other institutions. I believe there have been a number
of surveys done through this list and I was wondering if anyone would be
willing to share results from those, or any research they have done
independently.

Thanks.

--

Mark Mende
Director of Web Services
St. Lawrence University
Canton, NY 13617

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email] with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:
http://listserver.itd.umich.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=uwebd&text_mode=0
. If you experience problems, contact list owner Terry Calhoun at
[hidden email].