Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Julia Gray
Hi -

I was looking for a page I thought I had found through this listserv, which had prospective students pick their areas of interest and then suggested areas of study at the college would would come up.

Does anyone have a page similar to this?

I can't seem to find it now - and it may have been long enough ago that it's no longer up!

Thanks,
Julia Gray

Arranger | Input | Learner | Relator | Connectedness

Julia Gray, Manager of Web Services and RHC Technology Services

Oakton Community College
Ray Hartstein (Skokie) Campus, 7701 N. Lincoln, Skokie, IL 60077
Des Plaines Campus, 1600 E. Golf Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016
O: 847-635-1264 | F: 847-635-1764 attn: J. Gray

Email to or from Oakton Community College employees may be subject to disclosure
under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. This communication is the property
of Oakton Community College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the original communication. Any distribution or copying of this
message without the College’s prior consent is prohibited.

RE: Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Angela French

We have functionality like that.  It uses Career Clusters as the areas of interest.  You can see ours here: https://www.sbctc.edu/our-colleges/search-college-programs/default.aspx .  I would be happy to answer any questions.

Angela French

SBCTC

RE: Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Paul Fairbanks

Probably not the one you had in mind but a good one I know of:

http://www.uky.edu/academics/

Thanks,

Paul Fairbanks

Re: Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Julia Gray
Hi -

This isn't the one I had in mind, but it's helpful!

Thanks,
Julia

On 5/19/2017 1:07 PM, Paul Fairbanks wrote:

Probably not the one you had in mind but a good one I know of:

http://www.uky.edu/academics/

Thanks,

Paul Fairbanks

Re: Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Matt Herzberger-2
The example that I usually referenced for that idea was drew.edu but a quick peek shows they have redesigned and that feature is no longer available. But here is another good example

-Matt

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 10:59 AM, Julia Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi -

I was looking for a page I thought I had found through this listserv, which had prospective students pick their areas of interest and then suggested areas of study at the college would would come up.

Does anyone have a page similar to this?

I can't seem to find it now - and it may have been long enough ago that it's no longer up!

Thanks,
Julia Gray

Arranger | Input | Learner | Relator | Connectedness

Julia Gray, Manager of Web Services and RHC Technology Services

Oakton Community College
Ray Hartstein (Skokie) Campus, 7701 N. Lincoln, Skokie, IL 60077
Des Plaines Campus, 1600 E. Golf Road, Des Plaines, IL 60016
O: <a href="tel:(847)%20635-1264" value="+18476351264" target="_blank">847-635-1264 | F: <a href="tel:(847)%20635-1764" value="+18476351764" target="_blank">847-635-1764 attn: J. Gray

Email to or from Oakton Community College employees may be subject to disclosure
under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. This communication is the property
of Oakton Community College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the original communication. Any distribution or copying of this
message without the College’s prior consent is prohibited.

Re: Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Donna Lehmann-2
Hi Julia. Don't know if this was the one you were looking for, but it's outstanding:

Best,
Donna

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Matt Herzberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email] with the subject line unsubscribe uwebd. Leave the message body blank. If you experience problems, contact list owner Eric Kreider at [hidden email]. More information is available at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uakron.edu_webteam_university-2Dweb-2Ddevelopers.dot&d=DwIDaQ&c=aqMfXOEvEJQh2iQMCb7Wy8l0sPnURkcqADc2guUW8IM&r=N5VV15Wq4QtlShaBS6Wigdj2kKyTJqzPNQtz3AmXkC8&m=kyEjgY3zABf9rHYr3E_LfwpztnCy-zhi40eWghBmtok&s=7p06YSSeyYWQyZ6ihZAwLeBn9BkUcoFY2hEsyLU_cpo&e=

--
Donna Lehmann
Assistant Vice President for Marketing

Joseph A. Martino Hall
45 Columbus Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10023
Office 212-636-7209

Facebook: FordhamUniversity
Twitter: @FordhamNYC
YouTube: FordhamUniversity

Re: Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Sr Kathleen Mary Burns
Here is ours...

Take care,

Sr Kathleen

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Julia Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sr. Kathleen Burns, IHM, EdD
Director of Web Development
Marywood University
2300 Adams Ave
Scranton, PA 18509
570-348-6211 x 2340
[hidden email]
http://www.marywood.edu

RE: Student interests prompt suggested areas of study

Carolyn Dudas

Here’s another:  https://dus.psu.edu/majorquest/.

Carolyn Dudas
Web Developer/Information Specialist