Survey - Comparative Study of your University's Investments in its Website

Survey - Comparative Study of your University's Investments in its Website

Vincent FOURRIER

Hi everyone,

I work at the University of Luxembourg and we are launching the redesign of the University’s website. As part of this project, we are carrying out a comparative study on the human and financial resources invested by other universities to develop and maintain their website.

To achieve this, we are seeking the participation of web professionals and individuals working in higher education institutions in a short survey. The objective is to understand the importance universities give to their website and how this translates into investments in the last years.

The survey contains 16 questions on the institution, its website and related investments and takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to fill. It is completely anonymous and no identifying information about the respondents or their institution is requested. If you are interested, we will be happy to share the survey results once they have been compiled and analyzed.

We thank in advance those who will take out of their time to answer this survey.

Please find the link to the survey : https://goo.gl/forms/QBMo9bb94avP0V463

If you have any questions or comments, you can contact Pascale Morneau, Project Manager, at the following address: [hidden email]

Thank you in advance for your participation : your help is greatly appreciated !

Best regards,

Vincent Fourrier

User Experience (UX) Intern

Web Relaunch Project

Université du Luxembourg

Campus Belval, Maison du Savoir

T : (+352) 466 644 57 56

E : [hidden email]

Re: Survey - Comparative Study of your University's Investments in its Website

Debra A. Kappmeyer

We filled out the form. Just wondering how the information is going to be shared as the form didn’t ask for any contact information.

Thanks,

Deb Kappmeyer

Associate Vice President

Communications

608-796-3048

www.viterbo.edu

RE: Survey - Comparative Study of your University's Investments in its Website

Hammond, Ms. Morgan

Yes! We would love to hear the survey results!

Morgan Hammond

Web Content Strategist
Office of Web Services,
Department of Marketing & Communications

Office: 254-968-9550  Fax: 254-968-9467

Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX

From: Vincent FOURRIER <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, June 2, 2017 at 10:29 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

[...]

image001.gif (18K) Download Attachment