Survey - state of higher ed web teams

Georgy Cohen
Hi all,

I am co-presenting at EduWeb later this summer on the state of higher ed web teams, and we'd love to include your insights. If you have a few minutes, I'd really appreciate it if you could complete this survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B72PFJK

Aside earning our eternal gratitude, we'll share comprehensive results with you in the fall.

Thanks!

--Georgy

--
GEORGY COHEN
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, DIGITAL STRATEGY

OHO INTERACTIVE
55 DAVIS SQUARE
SOMERVILLE, MA 02144
617-499-4933 | @radiofreegeorgy | oho.com

Job Posting: Systems Programmer at Hampshire College in Amherst, MA

Sarah Ryder

Hi folks

Our Applications and Web Services team, part of IT here at Hampshire
College, has an opening for a systems programmer to work on the many
different sites and integrations connected with the College’s enterprise
resource planning system (ERP), Ellucian Colleague.

Please share this posting with anyone who might be interested in this
position, and please let me know if you have any questions about it.

http://hamp.it/programmer

-Sarah Ryder
Associate Director for Applications and Web Services
Information Technology
Hampshire College
413.559.5477

http://www.hampshire.edu