Survey - state of higher ed web teams

Georgy Cohen
Hi all,

I am co-presenting at EduWeb later this summer on the state of higher ed web teams, and we'd love to include your insights. If you have a few minutes, I'd really appreciate it if you could complete this survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B72PFJK

Aside earning our eternal gratitude, we'll share comprehensive results with you in the fall.

Thanks!

--Georgy

--
GEORGY COHEN
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, DIGITAL STRATEGY

OHO INTERACTIVE
55 DAVIS SQUARE
SOMERVILLE, MA 02144
617-499-4933 | @radiofreegeorgy | oho.com