Web Developer Position

Greg Marshall
Truman State University is looking for a Web Developer II (which is a senior position).

We are a team of three - two developers and a manager (me), who also does development.

Truman is a highly selective Public Liberal Arts University located in Kirksville, MO, a town of about 17,000.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Greg

Truman State University