Web analyst at Portland Community College

Web analyst at Portland Community College

Luis Menchu
PCC is hiring a web analyst to build and support applications for PCC websites, including our student portal. We're looking for a great web developer eager to join a team committed to our students and the Portland community.

Take care,
Luis

Luis Menchu
Web Services Manager