Webometrics rankings updated

Isidro F. Aguillo

Dear colleagues,

We have updated several of our rankings with Web and Google Scholar data collected in January,

Ranking of Repositories

http://repositories.webometrics.info/en/world

Ranking of Universities

http://www.webometrics.info/en/

Transparent Ranking

http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/169

Ranking of authors with h>100

http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/58

Ranking of authors by country (57 countries)

http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/116

We hope they can be interesting for you. Your turn,

Isidro F. Aguillo
Dr. Honoris Causa Universitas Indonesia
Dr. Honoris Causa National Research Nuclear University Moscow
Editor Rankings Web
Cybermetrics Lab - Scimago Group, IPP-CSIC
Madrid. SPAIN

[hidden email]
ORCID 0000-0001-8927-4873
ResearcherID: A-7280-2008