What CMS is your institution using?

Gregg Banse-2
Hello All,
I caused an uproar when I asked this question a little over a month ago and had to take it down or lose my job. Now I'm not employed there anymore. So I'd like to ask this again. Please share this with other schools.

You can see the results to date here https://greggbanse.com/2017-higher-ed-cms-survey/

If you took the survey last fall you don't need to complete it again unless you want to update your record. I still have those results.

Thank you!

Gregg
Digital strategist and marketer prone to fits of curiosity.
Solver of digital puzzles. Architect of digital solutions.

RE: What CMS is your institution using?

Angela French

Gregg, you have “Contrite” for “Contribute” in your results graph.

Re: What CMS is your institution using?

Gregg Banse-2
Hi Angela,
Oh my.... thanks for pointing that out. I'll update it now.