What CMS?

Gregg Banse

Hello,

I'm researching the Content Management Systems the higher ed community uses as of this year. If you wouldn't mind completing a quick 5 question survey, I'd very much appreciate it. I'd be happy to share the information.

https://goo.gl/forms/HI7x9ZzhqCFws88h1

Gregg

Gregg Banse

Director of Digital Communication Strategy

University Communications and Marketing

American University

4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016

Re: What CMS?

Bob Crisler

Gregg -

Educause (ECAR) conducts their annual core data survey and publishes results on major enterprise system categories, CMS included. The 2015 survey results (and prior) are reflected in "Web Content Management Systems: A 2014 Enterprise Application Market in Higher Education Report," at https://library.educause.edu/resources/2015/7/web-content-management-systems-2014-enterprise-application-market-in-higher-education-report

It's not perfectly recent as in yesterday (published July last year), but it's a great resource. If you're an Educause member you can slice and dice the data in many different ways.

Bob Crisler

U of Nebraska

library.educause.edu
ECAR; Web Content Management Systems: A 2014 Enterprise Application Market in Higher Education Report Published: Thursday, July 23, 2015

ROBERT CRISLER

Director, Internet and Interactive Media

University of Nebraska–Lincoln

University Communication & Information Technology Services

1217 Q 238, UNL, 68588-0218

Re: What CMS?

Gregg Banse

Hello Bob,

Thank you for that. I'm not an Educause member and I don't believe our University is either but I'll check.

Gregg

Gregg Banse

Director of Digital Communication Strategy

University Communications and Marketing

American University

4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016

(202) 895-4978

Re: What CMS?

Paul Bradley

Gregg,

You may find our current blog post: What 2,575 US University Websites Told Us About Content Management Systems helps your research.  The post provides context on the CMSs being used for the home pages of close to 2,600 US universities and colleges. The data is current as of late November 2016.

If you find the post is useful/helpful we have two requests:

  1. We are always looking to improve our blog and its coverage. Suggestions for higher education website topics are welcome.
  2. We encourage email subscription, to avoid missing relevant posts.

Best regards

Paul Bradley

Twitter:          @OnCoFo

Blog:               Show Me The Data – A Blog About University & College Websites

Website:       Online+Course Info

LinkedIn:      ca.linkedin.com/in/pauljohnbradley

Phone:            <a href="tel:+1%20416%20464%209771" title="North America Contact Number">+1 416 464 9771 | <a href="tel:+44%2020%203290%203573" title="Europe Contact Number">+44 20 3290 3573

From: Gregg Banse <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, 30 November 2016 at 09:28
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Hello,

I'm researching the Content Management Systems the higher ed community uses as of this year. If you wouldn't mind completing a quick 5 question survey, I'd very much appreciate it. I'd be happy to share the information.

https://goo.gl/forms/HI7x9ZzhqCFws88h1

Gregg

Gregg Banse

Director of Digital Communication Strategy

University Communications and Marketing

American University

4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016

(202) 895-4978

You are currently subscribed to [hidden email]. To unsubscribe send an email to [hidden email] with the subject line unsubscribe uwebd. Leave the message body blank. If you experience problems, contact list owner Eric Kreider at [hidden email]. More information is available at: http://www.uakron.edu/webteam/university-web-developers.dot