Your Opinion of Hannon Hill's Cascade CMS

Your Opinion of Hannon Hill's Cascade CMS

Dozier, Ken
I was recently contacted by Hannon Hill about their latest version of Cascade. It looks interesting. I would like to hear from you about your experiences with their system. Would you take a moment to answer a few questions for me? Feel free to share your answers here or in a private email.
  1. Overall, is Cascade worth the price?
  2. What are the pros of your experience with Cascade (usability, scalability, support, etc.)?
  3. What are the cons?
  4. Did you choose self-hosted or cloud-hosted?
  5. Would you recommend Cascade to others and why?
  6. If not, why not?
Thanks.

Ken Dozier | Web Services Manager | Barton College
P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893 | www.barton.edu
252-399-6596 | [hidden email]

Barton College
P.O. Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they were addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.