edUi 2016

EdUI Conference
UWebD,

The edUi conference is just 4 weeks away and only 30 early bird tickets ($500) remain!

We've opened a second block of guest rooms at the conference hotel to make booking your room easy.

If you're not familiar with edUi, I encourage you to check us out. It's a conference for web pros serving higher ed, libraries, and museums. Featured speakers this year include Steve Krug and Josh Clark. A half-day workshop is included with each registration.

Thanks!

-Trey