edUi 2017

EdUI Conference
Hey!

Just wanted to announce our edUi 2017 dates to the uWebD crowd. Mark your
calendars for *September 25-27*! We’ve also got a great first keynote lined
up. Sara Wachter-Boechtter will explore racial and gender bias in design
and will explain how to craft interfaces and copy that are more inclusive
and compassionate.

http://eduiconf.org/2017/edui-2017-announced/

We’ll be issuing a call for proposals towards the end of February, so start
thinking up ideas!

Sign up <http://eduiconf.org/#subForm> for our e-newsletter if you want to
be sure to get the call for proposals.

-Trey