front-end developer position (Chicago)

Aaron Rester-3

Hello all,

My team is hiring a front-end developer. We’re looking for a Javascript wiz with serious UI-design chops. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, an unbeatable downtown Chicago location just steps from the lakefront, a chance to work on a CASE Circle of Excellence Award-winning website at a school dedicated to the promotion of social justice, and a boss who knows how to get out of your way and let you do the job you were hired to do.

The posting is at https://jobs.roosevelt.edu/postings/3866, and I’d be happy to take any questions offline.

Also, if you have any tips about where you’ve been successful in posting ads to fill similar positions, I’d be most grateful to hear them.

Thanks,

Aaron

--

Aaron Rester

Assistant Vice President, Web Development
Roosevelt University
430 S. Michigan Ave., Room 1153
Chicago, IL 60605
(312)322 7140

Re: front-end developer position (Chicago)

Charles Patterson

For Drupal developers: https://jobs.drupal.org/

And if you don't post salary range, a lot of developers will simply overlook your post believing that if it's too low to show, it's too low to even consider.