general slack group

123

general slack group

Leta Negandhi
I'm interested in one so I started one.

It's the free group, I've never used Slack before so be patient with me, and the url is https://uwebd.slack.com

Please resend your domains so I can add you!
--
Leta Negandhi
Web Developer

Re: general slack group

Gary L Clark
Awesome!!!

@shu.edu would love to be part of this too!

Gary "Lee" Clark, II
Web Development Manager
Seton Hall University

Re: general slack group

Charles, Kimberly J
Thank you, and please add @uic.edu

Kimberly Charles
Director of Digital Communications

Public and Government Affairs
Digital Communications
The University of Illinois at Chicago

601 S. Morgan St.
1322 University Hall, MC 288
Chicago, IL 60607

U I C

Re: general slack group

Leta Negandhi
done!

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Gary L Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
Awesome!!!

@shu.edu would love to be part of this too!

Gary "Lee" Clark, II
Web Development Manager
Seton Hall University

Re: general slack group

Keeling, Diana
Will you add @wku.edu please?

—
Thank You,

Diana Keeling
Manager, Web Development Group
Enterprise Applications and Programming
Western Kentucky University

RE: general slack group

Brady, Jason W

Please add “sbccd.cc.ca.us” for our district. That should cover both Crafton Hills College and San Bernardino Valley college.

Jason Brady * Web Developer * San Bernardino Community College District *

1289 Bryn Mawr Ave, Suite B, Redlands, CA 92374 *

Tel 909-384-8691 * Mobile 951-295-9515 * Fax 909-796-6579 * [hidden email]

Re: general slack group

Ed Hillis
Please add southwestern.edu. Thanks!

Ed

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Leta Negandhi <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm interested in one so I started one.

It's the free group, I've never used Slack before so be patient with me, and the url is https://uwebd.slack.com

Please resend your domains so I can add you!
--
Leta Negandhi
Web Developer
UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
[hidden email]

Ed Hillis
Web Programmer, Information Services
Southwestern University
512.863.1066 [hidden email]

Re: general slack group

Zach Seifts-2
Sure, please add appstate.edu.

Cheers!
Zach

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Robert Crisler <[hidden email]> wrote:
unl.edu

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2016, at 11:47 AM, Leta Negandhi <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm interested in one so I started one.

It's the free group, I've never used Slack before so be patient with me, and the url is https://uwebd.slack.com

Please resend your domains so I can add you!
--
Leta Negandhi
Web Developer
UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
[hidden email]

Zach Seifts
Appalachian State University
Web Developer / Drupal Systems Admin

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appstatewebservices
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/asuwebservices

RE: general slack group

Kreider,Eric W

Thanks, Leta. Please add uakron.edu.

-Eric

Eric Kreider

Director, Web Services

RE: general slack group

Frantzich, Kit

Please add ewu.edu.

Thanks, -Kit

Re: general slack group

sumo kindersley

thanks!

| It's the free group, I've never used Slack before so be patient with me, and
| the url is https://uwebd.slack.com
|
| Please resend your domains so I can add you!
| --
| Leta Negandhi
| Web Developer UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
| [hidden email] 510-643-7789
|

| [Text File:message-footer.txt]

Re: general slack group

NORMA CAMPBELL-2

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:36 PM, sumo kindersley <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

thanks!

| It's the free group, I've never used Slack before so be patient with me, and
| the url is https://uwebd.slack.com
|
| Please resend your domains so I can add you!
| --
| Leta Negandhi
| Web Developer UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
| [hidden email] 510-643-7789
|

| [Text File:message-footer.txt]

Norma S. Campbell
Web Content Coordinator, Fashion Institute of Technology

Re: general slack group

Charles Sanders
Please add uni.edu. Thanks!

--
Charles Sanders
Web/Drupal Developer

On May 4, 2016 at 1:47:27 PM, Norma Campbell ([hidden email]) wrote:

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:36 PM, sumo kindersley <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

thanks!

| It's the free group, I've never used Slack before so be patient with me, and
| the url is https://uwebd.slack.com
|
| Please resend your domains so I can add you!
| --
| Leta Negandhi
| Web Developer UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
| [hidden email] 510-643-7789
|

| [Text File:message-footer.txt]

Norma S. Campbell
Web Content Coordinator, Fashion Institute of Technology

RE: general slack group

Pierce, Derek (Marketing and Communications)

Please add ccsu.edu

Thanks

Re: general slack group

Chris Wammes

That's great.  Can you add bgsu.edu to the available domains.

Also, I'm trying to keep track of any that have been mentioned or that I come across, here's what I've compiled so far:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KS2QggBD6lBB8ZGrktYDOlegKt-QykrqAcMsFCHkvGk/edit?usp=sharing

I may move this to a github site eventually, but wait and see if that ends up being useful.

Chris

Re: general slack group

Eve Burris
Please add rutgers.edu

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2016, at 3:38 PM, Tara Laposa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Great! @rider.edu

Thank you!

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Leta Negandhi <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm interested in one so I started one.

It's the free group, I've never used Slack before so be patient with me, and the url is https://uwebd.slack.com

Please resend your domains so I can add you!
--
Leta Negandhi
Web Developer
UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
[hidden email]

Re: general slack group

Karl Hakkarainen
Although I participate in this discussion with my work domain - queenlake.com. I am affiliated with the Worcester Institute for Senior Education, a lifelong learning institute based at Assumption College. My Assumption email is [hidden email]. Please use the Assumption address for this Slack team.
Thanks
Karl

---
Karl A. Hakkarainen
Queen Lake Consulting
www.queenlake.com
Twitter: RoasterBoy

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Leta Negandhi <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm interested in one so I started one.

It's the free group, I've never used Slack before so be patient with me, and the url is https://uwebd.slack.com

Please resend your domains so I can add you!
--
Leta Negandhi
Web Developer
UC Berkeley Office of Communications & Public Affairs
[hidden email]

RE: general slack group

O'Sullivan, Eileen

Please add bridgew.edu