governance structure

Gregg Banse

Hello all,

I'm rethinking out governance structure and wondering what other schools have in place. Right now we have a steering committee that's largely an executive body that sets policy, strategy, and manages budget. Then we have the Content Publishing Committee. There's a big gap between those two. We have an informal group of people called the Content Publishing Leads - you know them. They're the ones that show interest and have a knack for getting things done, but they have no authority to corral  a wayward faculty member.

What's your structure like?

Gregg

Gregg Banse

Director of Digital Communication Strategy

University Communications and Marketing

American University

4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016