http://app.visitdays.com/

Michael G. Wagner

Is anyone using http://app.visitdays.com/ on their campus to register students for campus visits?

Michael G. Wagner
Senior Web Developer
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
121 Hofstra University, Suite 029
Hempstead, NY 11549
t: 516-463-0391

RE: http://app.visitdays.com/

Kreider,Eric W

The video is intriguing. It would be really nice if I could find, some, ANY, indication of pricing. Do you have an information regarding pricing?

-Eric

Eric Kreider

Director, Web Services