paid for service

Keeling, Diana

We are looking into a charge model for web development work at our school.  This would include anything from a website redesign (or a few pages) to building an entire system to run a process.  I was wondering if anyone else's school does something similar.  If you school does but you aren't the person involved with it please feel free to forward this email.

Does anyone use a charge model for web development services?  If you do, can you share your business plan for it?

Irrespective of if you have a charge model or not, has anyone ever tried to define what is an enterprise level project vs not-enterprise level project?

Diana Keeling

Web Development Group Manager

Western Kentucky University

Information Technology – Enterprise Applications and Programming

t: 270.745.5599 | e[hidden email]