rotating images on home page

Inas Hamam
Hello,

We are redesigning our home page and are considering adding rotating
images that link to news stories on the page. We would like the images to
rotate every 10 seconds. We are wondering whether having a tool bar that
allows users to pause, play and jump to the next and previous images is
necessary. My fear is that people who get to the home page and quickly
click on a link may not even realize there are other images unless they
see the toolbar. What do you think? Does anyone have any examples of
rotating images, either with or without the toolbar, on their home pages
that we can look at?

Thanks!

Inas

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:

Visit uwebd's FAQ sheet, maintained by Kevin Lowey, at http://www.usask.ca/web_project/uwebd/.