vendors for web writing

Mike Rekemeyer

Hello all,

We are looking for a vendor to assist us with our website. It’s mostly writing, but will also include some basic A/B testing and simple design work. Has anyone used a company that they would suggest who knows what it means to “write for the web” and millennials? Too often we find writers who can write well, but have no idea what “writing for the web” is.

Thank you,

Michael Rekemeyer | Website Manager | Marketing & Communication | 1000 Brady St., Davenport, IA 52803 | Office: (563) 884-5190 | Fax: (563) 884-5393

Palmer College