view books

Linza, Judy L

I have been approached about putting the Admissions View Book on the web. I wondered how others have done this? They want me to look into Flip Books.

We are getting Hannon Hill Cascade Server, I wonder if anyone uses that and if they have something that might work for this.

Thanks.

Judy Linza
Webmaster/Team Leader
Alfred University
1 Saxon Drive
Alfred, NY 14802
Ph: 607.871.2727
Fx: 607.871
.2339
my.alfred.edu
www.alfred.edu

Re: view books

Michael G. Wagner

We are using Hannon Hill Cascade Server as our WCMS.

Our viewbook is posted on ISSUU and we repurpose the content in our Admissions pages on the web.

Michael G. Wagner
Senior Web Developer
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
121 Hofstra University, Suite 029
Hempstead, NY 11549
516-463-0391

RE: view books

Kreider,Eric W

Custom built in our CMS, dotCMS. Unfortunately, its brochure-ware (as Flip Books will be). Would love to convince them to go another way. But, sadly here it is.

It looks good, I’m just not sure what if any good it does as it’s not integrated with our admissions path through the site.

-Eric

Eric Kreider

Director, Web Services

RE: view books