web org charts from Banner

Aaron Rester-3

Hi all,

Has anyone ever implemented a web-based front-end for displaying an institution-wide org chart based on data from Banner? If so, I’d love to pick your brain for a few minutes. We used to use an IE-only plug-in that was pretty bad, and we’re now getting the request to try to address this again.

Thanks,

Aaron

--

Aaron Rester

Assistant Vice President, Web Development
Roosevelt University
430 S. Michigan Ave., Room 1153
Chicago, IL 60605
(312)322 7140