youniversity.tv

Gretchen King
Hello,

There was some discussion about youniversitytv.com/youniversity.tv
back in May, and it seemed like several of you were in initial phases
of working with this group.

I'm curious how you fared and your general experience with them. Were
you asked to set up interviews or choose students/administrators/staff
to interview? Were you able to approve the script and/or the movie
before it went live? If you're willing to share your contract, we'd be
interested in seeing that too.

Thank you,
Gretchen King
Publications Coordinator
Marketing and Communications
University of Alaska Fairbanks

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email].
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

Make Web-based changes or subscribe/unsubscribe at:

Visit uwebd's FAQ sheet, maintained by Kevin Lowey, at http://www.usask.ca/web_project/uwebd/.